Interest-free student loans
If you’re faced with short-term pecuniary hardship and cannot pay your research can cost you (you need a unique computer system to suit your training, eg), you may apply for a preliminary-label attention-totally free loan.
Different types of quick-label money
As well as evaluate regardless if you are entitled to a grant regarding the Flemish bodies and you will/otherwise a decrease in tuition costs. In such cases, you are experienced into grant rates.
By firmly taking aside an attraction-totally free student loan, we’re going to deposit the brand new borrowed count (a maximum of 1,250 euros) really into Knowledge and you may Beginner Management, so your university fees costs is straightened out. It number is always to following feel paid back to you from inside the monthly instalments. The loan are reduced entirely by the end off new educational seasons.
If you are having difficulty make payment on monthly book to suit your beginner hotel, one may take-out an attraction-free student loan compliment of us:
- For people who rent a-room regarding the VUB, the sum of the lent might be deposited directly with VUB Scholar Accommodation.
- For people who rent a bedroom on private markets, the sum of the lent would-be deposited into the bank account therefore that you can afford the rent.
You will then pay-off that it amount to you for the month-to-month instalments. The loan would be paid back entirely by the end away from this new informative 12 months.
For those who have almost every other research will cost you you find difficult to pay all at a time, such as for example a notebook, study trips etcetera., get in touch with us to sign up for an interest-100 % free education loan.
Simply how much try an initial-name financing?
A preliminary-title mortgage is actually a maximum of step one,250 euros and really should always be paid down in the instructional seasons (thanks to a fees package).
How will you implement?
You can get in touch with united states by the current email address no later on than step one Sep (after so it instructional seasons) to own a short-term loan. You don’t have to fill in an application, you do have to meet with the general conditions.
- And this week are you presently in a position to begin paying the loan?
- How much cash every month? (The minimum amount try fifty euros)
- Your home is with your moms and dads / alone /having family unit members / with somebody / other:
- Parents https://tennesseepaydayloans.net/cities/collinsville/ is partnered / living along with her / separated / deceased:
- Dependant regarding mommy / father / other:
- Mother’s earnings: perhaps not appropriate / no income / performs / self-employed / replacement earnings / minimum wage / your retirement / combination:
- Father’s income: maybe not applicable / zero earnings / functions / self-employed / substitute for income / minimum-wage / retirement / combination:
When we have received this post, we shall draft a contract compliment of Docusign, discussing the brand new fee bundle you must go after. You are going to located an email of Docusign, which includes a binding agreement that you should realize, fill in, indication and go back to us, also a copy from both sides of your ID credit.
Based on the money you owe, you will be able to get an extended-identity attention-100 % free loan to keep your data can cost you reasonable.
An extended-name loan is a total of 1,250 euros and that is supposed to care for an architectural financial hardship (eg, if you’re incapable of pay-all their data can cost you). Payment from a lengthy-identity financing initiate 2 years just after conclusion otherwise cancellation of the knowledge at the VUB.
It’s also possible to only submit an application for a long-name loan for people who meet up with the general conditions and you should implement using an application form zero after than simply 1 September (at the conclusion of which informative 12 months). That loan arrangement continue to be drafted.